IMPORTANT ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM INFORMATION
- You will need to “Create a New Account” the first time you use the Online Grant System. This system will not accept your regular Member login.
- The system requires you to use your email address as your username. If you have already created a login and cannot remember your password, use the “Forgot your Password?” link on the login page to have it emailed to you.
ONCE YOU HAVE AN ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM ACCOUNT, YOU WILL BE ALBE TO:
- View and print the application and instructions for all open grant opportunities
- View the status of an application (e.g., is it complete/was the grant awarded/was the grant denied/etc.)
- View and print drafts of applications you are currently working on; print past applications you have submitted.
IF YOU ARE AWARDED A GRANT, USE THE SYSTEM FOR YOUR FOLLOW-UP ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING:
- Completing the grant acceptance process
- Viewing, printing and submitting required follow-up reports.
ONLINE GRANT SYSTEM TUTORIALS
We have several optional tutorials available to help you get started the first time you use the Online Grant System: