The environment in which the Meals on Wheels network operates continues to evolve and so does the focus of each annual gathering of senior nutrition professionals. We’ve focused on reinventing Meals on Wheels, sparking passion and involvement in our movement and rising up to the current challenges and opportunities as one cohesive network. We’ve laid out the path for new and innovative ways to approach changes in the marketplace and now is the time to reach Our Tipping Point
by putting these plans into action.
Together, our programs will become stronger, more sustainable and able to better meet the growing demands of the most vulnerable among us. Federal and local Governments, healthcare systems, businesses and communities will need to come together to effectively change the way this country cares for its seniors, and this change starts with us.
This year’s foremost gathering of senior nutrition professionals will focus on the actions that will enable the Meals on Wheels network to reach Our Tipping Point:
- Furthering mutually beneficial relationships in the healthcare arena
- Diversifying funding streams amidst a volatile political environment
- Adapting to the ever-changing needs of your seniors
- Understanding the need to effectively measure outcomes that will enable you to prove the impact of your services
- Capturing the hearts and minds of potential supporters and decision makers
Our Tipping Point will only be reached together as one cohesive network. With hundreds of your senior nutrition peers expected to join us in Denver this August 29-31, now is the time to start planning your 2017 Conference experience. You won’t want to miss it!