To be eligible to receive a share of the revenue raised, Member programs must verify their participation activities by submitting a Final Report
through the Meals on Wheels America Online Grants Management System
. You can start working on it now and and save as you go.
It must be finalized and submitted no later than Friday, January 12, 2018
ABOUT THE FINAL REPORT
Meals on Wheels America will use the information submitted to determine your program’s level of participation and subsequent number of shares your program will receive of your state’s total revenue raised. A participation activity will only be counted if valid proof of the activity is included in this report.
Proof may be in the form of a hyperlink to online outreach, screen shots compiled in a pdf file, photos of events, etc. (See below for suggestions on how to best capture your activities for submission.)
Qualified activities must take place between November 16, 2017 and January 2, 2018 to be valid.
For more details on how participation will be measured and/or how revenue shares will be calculated, please visit the Revenue Share
and Qualified Activities
pages. Meals on Wheels America will not know the exact amount of revenue earned until following the event, and will not distribute revenue until it is fully aware of all state allocations.
DOWNLOAD A PDF PREVIEW OF THE REPORT
LOG IN TO COMPLETE THE REPORT
PROVIDING PROOF OF ACTIVITIES
In order to validate your activities to determine your share of the revenue, your program must produce and submit proof through the Final Report. Here are some suggestions on how best to provide proof of your qualified activities:
- Include the direct post link of each individual social post in the Report's URL fields.
- On Facebook, right click on the post's time/date stamp (it's gray under your organization name). Select "copy link address" for the URL. Paste that link into the URL field in the Report.
- On Twitter, right click on the Tweet's time stamp (it's next to your organization's handle). Select "copy link address" for the URL. Paste that link into the URL field in the Report.
- On Instagram, go to your account on the computer (not smartphone), by typing in www.instagram.com/[yourhandle]. Click on the post you'd like to capture, then right click on the post's time stamp (it's in gray opposite "Likes"). Select "copy link address" for the URL. Paste that link into the URL field in the Report.
- You can take screen grabs of your posts for each platform and compile them into a Word document or PDF that summarizes your Share the Love posts for that specific platform. The Report allows you to upload this document under each activity.
- If you created a video, simply include a link to where the video has been posted (Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in the URL field.
If you created a piece of co-branded collateral, simply upload a PDF of the design or a clear picture of the item in action.
- If the media coverage appears online (article, news clip, etc.), simply include the link in the URL field.
- If the media coverage appears in print, scan the item and attach it in the upload field. Try your best to ensure we can see the date of the coverage and the outlet in which it ran.
- If the direct correspondence appears online (your website, etc.), simply include the link in the URL field.
- If the direct correspondence appears in print, is an email or a design file, simply scan the item or turn it into a PDF that you can attach in the upload field. Try your best to ensure we can see the date of the correspondence. If you'd prefer to create a summary Word/PDF document that includes multiple examples with each audience, please feel free to include.
EVENTS AND IN-PERSON GATHERINGS
- If even information appears online (your website, etc.), simply include the link in the URL field.
- If you'd like to share multiple photos and/or event materials, we suggest creating and uploading a summary Word/PDF document.
- If you created a piece of co-branded collateral, simply upload a PDF of the design or a clear picture of the item in action.
If you have any trouble adding your proof of activities to the Final Report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.