DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW
Follow these quick and easy steps to download the App if you did not already download this year’s App.
STEP ONE – SEARCH FOR THE APP ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE New Users
For iPHONE users:
Open the Apple App Store and use the search function to type in "Meals on Wheels America." You'll know it's the right one when you see the Meals on Wheels America Conference-themed icon. For Android users:
Open the Google Play Store App and use the search function to find "Meals on Wheels America." You'll know it's the right one when you see the Meals on Wheels America Conferenced-themed icon.
For users who downloaded last year’s “Spark 2015” App, downloading the “Rise 2016” App is even easier! If you have manual App updates on your smart phone, you’ll need to update last year’s App. If you have automatic App updates, simply select the “Rise 2016” icon from your home screen and this year’s version of the App will load.
STEP TWO – INSTALL THE APP (IT'S FREE!)
Click the "Get" button and then the "Install" button – wait a few minutes for the App to fully download. When your device has notified you that the App has successfully downloaded, click the "Open" button. Note – you may have to enter in your Apple/Google password in order to finalize the download.
STEP THREE – LOG IN TO CREATE A PROFILE AND START CONNECTING WITH YOUR PEERS
Personalize your experience by adding yourself as an attendee. Just follow these steps:
- Select the "Attendees" icon (found on the right of the Event Guide). A pop-up will prompt you to join the attendee list – be sure to click "Join Attendee List" on the bottom.
- An additional pop-up will say, "You must be logged in to perform this action." Click "Log In" on the bottom right.
- Enter your first and last name. Then click the blue “Next” button.
- You will be directed to a page that asks you to enter a confirmation code. Scroll down and select “Create a new account.”
- Set up an account by entering your email address. Click “Next.” A confirmation email will be sent to your sign-up email address.
- Once you’ve received your confirmation email, click the “Verify Account” button. This will take you back to the App and log you in. iPhone users can edit their attendee profile by clicking the symbol of the “person” on the top right corner of the side navigation menu and selecting “Edit Profile.” Android users can edit their attendee profile by clicking on the three stacked lines found on the top left, then clicking your name and “Edit Profile.” This will enable you to easily network with other attendees and add sessions to your own personal schedule - a win-win!