2017 CONFERENCE APP
NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
STEP ONE – SEARCH FOR THE APP ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE New Users
For iPHONE users:
Open the Apple App Store and use the search function to type in "Meals on Wheels America." You'll know it's the right one when you see the Meals on Wheels America Conference-themed icon. For Android users:
Open the Google Play Store App and use the search function to find "Meals on Wheels America." You'll know it's the right one when you see the Meals on Wheels America Conferenced-themed icon.
For users who still have last year’s Rise 2016 App downloaded, simply tap the icon from your home screen and update it by selecting the Tipping Point icon when prompted. You'll still need to log in and create or update your profile.
STEP TWO – INSTALL THE APP (IT'S FREE!)
Click the "Get" button and then the "Install" button – wait a few minutes for the App to fully download. When your device has notified you that the App has successfully downloaded, click the "Open" button. Note – you may have to enter in your Apple/Google password in order to finalize the download.
STEP THREE – LOG IN TO CREATE A PROFILE AND START CONNECTING WITH YOUR PEERS
Personalize your experience by adding yourself as an attendee. Just follow these steps:
- Select the "Attendees" icon (found on the right of the Event Guide). A pop-up will prompt you to join the attendee list – be sure to click "Join Attendee List" on the bottom.
- An additional pop-up will say, "You must be logged in to perform this action." Click "Log In" on the bottom right.
- Enter your first and last name. Then click the blue “Next” button.
- You will be directed to a page that asks you to enter a confirmation code. Scroll down and select “Create a new account.”
- Set up an account by entering your email address. Click “Next.” A confirmation email will be sent to your sign-up email address.
- Once you’ve received your confirmation email, click the “Verify Account” button. This will take you back to the App and log you in. iPhone users can edit their attendee profile by clicking the symbol of the “person” on the top right corner of the side navigation menu and selecting “Edit Profile.” Android users can edit their attendee profile by clicking on the three stacked lines found on the top left, then clicking your name and “Edit Profile.”
NEW THIS YEAR: CLICK GAME
Click Game is a photo scavenger hunt built into your App! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Get started by tapping the Click Game camera icon on the home screen of the App.
- Create a user name.
- Browse the list of challenges by tapping Profile at the top right. Scroll down to see a list of badges and the challenges you need to complete to earn them. Take them on in any order you choose!
- Complete a challenge by tapping the camera icon next to the challenge. Take a picture through the App or upload from the photo album, then tap Submit.
- Check out your opponents by tapping the Leaderboard on the top left. The more challenges you complete, the more points you earn and the higher your rank!
The top 5 players on the Leaderboard at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 30 will receive extra tickets for the Meals on Wheels Expo Raffle. Winners will be notified through the App and be asked to collect their tickets at the Raffle desk in the Expo area.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BRIEF SURVEY AFTER EACH SESSION
Let us know what you think of this year's Conference! Surveys are available on the App for each session that you attend. You can access the survey by going to the session you just attended on your App and selecting Survey. Fill out your responses to a brief set of questions and then hit Finish. We thank you in advance for your feedback!
OUR 2017 SPONSORS